divendres, de gener 11, 2008

In Youngstown

The bullet went through the brain without messing up anything. It was a straight shot, from my gun to the wall behind her. Being honest, I did never regret doing this, she deserved it for all the things she had done to me. Now I'm stuck behind the bars of my cell in Youngstown, waiting for the day when I will be taken to the chair. I'm not afraid, I swear. They will put those leather straps on my chest, lights will be off and my life will drift in a few minutes. I have read a lot about how it works, and there might be a chance it will hurt if my body turns out to be a resistant one, the son of a bitch. But I'm sure this is not going to happen since I have been taking care of weakening it as much as I have been able. During the four years I have spent here in Youngstown, I have been eating scarcely and doing no excercise, in order to avoid any suffering the day I finally get discharged from this hard thing living is. Well, she was pretty, I have to tell, but the bad bitch never wanted to give me a chance, though I ask for it untill it became an obsession for me. The day I realized I could not think of nothing but her I decided to set me free as I'm in any way willing to be dependant on no one. The day I realized I was depending on her, I just loaded my snub-nose and directly went to where she used to live, down on Main Street. I rang the bell and as she opened the door I shouted I hated her and pulled the trigger. As I said before, it was a straight shot, right from my gun to the wall behind her, the bullet didn't mess up anything. It was funny sir, I can tell you, and I was free. I can still feel the taste of freedom on my tongue, as I silently wait for my death right here in Youngstown.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anònim said...

L'opció anti-Werther?

1/11/2008 5:03 p. m.  

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home